Patron Sponsorships are available for members and non-members who are not practicing accountants and practicing attorneys but who would like the opportunity to promote their business and network with accountants, attorneys and other professionals.
- Sponsor logo and hyperlink are featured on the home page of the AANG website as “Patron Sponsor” for one year
- Sponsor logo and link on monthly breakfast invitations
Premier level sponsorship of the Spring and Fall Networking Cocktail Receptions to include:
- Admission for 10 guests for each event\
- Premier sponsor listing on event invitation and signage
- Display table at events
- Banner displayed at events
- Sponsor Spotlight on event invitation with link to company website and logo on AANG website & social media.
- *One breakfast meeting sponsorship to include logo and hyperlink on the designated AANG monthly breakfast invitation and website meeting calendar listing. Sponsor and a colleague attend one networking breakfast meeting with the opportunity to “meet and greet” with members before and after the meeting. During the breakfast meeting, you may, but need not, make up to a 15-minute presentation on any topic of your choice. If the meeting is on Zoom due to gathering restrictions, you may have up to 20 minutes for a presentation with document sharing. This also includes a post-meeting email to the membership with a link to view your presentation, document link and contact information.
- Bring One Colleague: You may bring one colleague from your firm or company to the breakfast you are sponsoring.
*Month requests for breakfast meeting sponsorships are not confirmed until payment in full has been received and processed. Months will be assigned based on receipt of payment. Logo and hyperlink will be added to the AANG website at time of payment.
Patron sponsorships become active upon receipt of PAYMENT IN FULL
2024 Annual Patron Sponsorship
$5,000 – Annual Patron Sponsorship for Long Island