Breakfast Sponsor Benefits:
- Your Name and Logo with Website Link on Invitations. In the invitations we send to accountants and attorneys, we will prominently display your name and logo, which can link directly to your website;
- Your Name and Logo with Website Link on Our Website. We will also show your name and logo, which can link directly to your website from the AANG website
- Be the Featured Speaker. During the breakfast meeting, you may, but need not, make up to a ten minute presentation on any topic of your choice.
- Display table for promotional literature/promotional items is available upon request one week in advance of the meeting. Contact Steven H. Kenney, President,
- Networking with Other Accountants and Attorneys. Invaluable networking opportunities before and after the formal portion of the meeting.
- Bring ONE colleague: You may bring ONE colleague from your firm or company to the breakfast you are sponsoring.
Please note that demand for these breakfast sponsorships is strong. Upon the Treasurer’s receipt and processing of your full payment, we will schedule your sponsorship. We will make every effort to schedule you for the month you request once payment and this application have been received.
2020 Breakfast Sponsorship
Patron Sponsor Benefits:
- Sponsor logo and hyperlink are featured on the home page of the AANG website as “Patron Sponsor” for one year.
- Sponsor logo and link on monthly breakfast invitations
- Premier level sponsorship of the Spring and Fall Networking Cocktail Receptions to include:
- Admission for 10 guests for each reception
- Premier sponsor listing on event invitation and signage
- Display table at event
- Banner displayed at event
- Sponsor Spotlight on event invitation with link to company website
and logo on AANG website
- *One breakfast meeting sponsorship to include logo and hyperlink on the designated AANG monthly breakfast invitation and website meeting calendar listing. Sponsor and a colleague attend one networking breakfast meeting with the opportunity to “meet and greet” with members before and after the meeting. During the breakfast meeting, you may, but need not, make up to a ten minute presentation on any topic of your choice
- Bring One Colleague: You may bring one colleague from your firm or company to the breakfast you are sponsoring.