AANG 2022 Young Professional 35 and Under Membership (July – December 2023)
2023 Young Professional Half Year Membership (Jul. – Dec. 2023)
$150.00 for 6 months
2023 YOUNG PROFESSIONAL 35 & UNDER Half-Year Individual Membership: Join AANG!
Individual Membership Benefits:
- Your Name and Contact Info on Website: We will show your name on the AANG website www.accountantattorneynetworking.com with your firm name, your area of specialty or concentration, bio, photo, other contact information and a link to your website;
- Breakfast Meetings: You may attend all monthly breakfast meetings we host each year exclusively for practicing accountants and practicing attorneys;
- Long Island Cocktail Parties: You may also attend our dynamic networking events open to all professionals, which we will host in the spring and fall of this year
- Substitution of Members at Breakfast Meetings Only: You may send another person from your firm to a breakfast as a substitute for you. Two caveats:
- Your substitute under your Individual Membership must be from your firm; and
- Your substitute under your Individual Membership must be a practicing accountant or attorney;
- Members in the News: Members can request emails be sent to all Members about their activities. These activities can include presentations, new professional credentials/licenses obtained, announcements of promotions and other notable events.
- Networking With Other Accountants and Attorneys: Invaluable networking opportunities at every event.
- AANG ListServe: As an additional benefit to members, we will allow members to post the following: referrals for legal and accounting services, searches for subject matter experts, employment postings/opportunities, legal, technical and accounting questions.
- *In order to become a member of AANG, you must be a licensed and practicing attorney or accountant, servicing multiple clients.