AANG 2020 Young Professional 35 and Under Membership (July – December 2020)
2020 Young Professional Membership
$100.00 for 6 months
- Your Name and Contact Info on Website: We will show your name on the AANG website with the Firm Name, your individual specialty or area of concentration, bio, photo, other contact information and a link to your website;
- Breakfast Meetings: You may attend all monthly breakfast meetings we host each year exclusively for practicing accountants and practicing attorneys;
- Long Island Cocktail Parties: You may also attend our dynamic networking events open to all professionals, which we host in the spring and fall of each year.
- Substitution of Members at Breakfast Meetings Only: You may send another person from your firm to the breakfasts as a substitute for you. Two caveats:
- Your substitute under your Individual Membership must be from your firm; and
- Your substitite under your Individual Membership must be a practicing accountant or attorney;
- Members in the News: Members can request emails be sent to all Members about their activities. These activities can include presentations, new professional credentials/licenses obtained, announcements of promotions and other notable events.
- Networking With Other Accountants and Attorneys: Invaluable networking opportunities at every event.
- AANG ListServe: Email ListServe exclusive to members to post the following: referrals for legal and accounting services, searches for subject matter experts, employment postings/opportunities, legal, technical and accounting questions.
*In order to become a member of AANG, you must be a licensed and practicing attorney or accountant, servicing multiple clients.