Individual Membership Benefits
- Your Name and Contact Info on Website: We will show your name on the AANG website with your firm name, your area of specialty or concentration, bio, photo, other contact information and a link to your website;
- Breakfast Meetings: You may attend all monthly breakfast meetings we host each year exclusively for practicing accountants and practicing attorneys;
- Long Island Cocktail Parties: You may also attend our dynamic networking events open to all professionals, which we host in the spring and fall of each year.
- Substitution of Members at Breakfast Meetings Only: You may send another person from your firm to a breakfast as a substitute for you. Two caveats:
- Your substitute under your Individual Membership must be from your firm; and
- Your substitite under your Individual Membership must be a practicing accountant or attorney;
- Members in the News: Members can request emails be sent to all Members about their activities. These activities can include presentations, new professional credentials/licenses obtained, announcements of promotions and other notable events.
- Networking With Other Accountants and Attorneys: Invaluable networking opportunities at every event.
- AANG ListServe: Email ListServe exclusive to members to post the following: referrals for legal and accounting services, searches for subject matter experts, employment postings/opportunities, legal, technical and accounting questions.
*In order to become a member of AANG, you must be a licensed and practicing attorney or accountant, servicing multiple clients.
Individual Membership (Jan. – Dec. 2020) – $375.00
Or register online:
How to register:
Fill out the application form below. This will be your online profile on our website
Head on over the membership purchase page and pay for your preferred membership. The information you fill in here will be your billing information.
Are you a renewing 2019 member?
Hold up! We already have your profile information. Just follow this link to pay for your renewed membership