- Your Name(s) and Contact Info on Website: We will show your name on the AANG website www.accountantattorneynetworking.com wwith your firm name, your area of specialty or concentration, bio, photo, other contact information and a link to your website.
- Breakfast Meetings: You may attend 6 monthly breakfast meetings we host on Zoom exclusively for practicing accountants and practicing attorneys.
- Networking Event: You may also attend our dynamic networking event open to all professionals, which we host in the spring, pending gathering restrictions. If we are unable to gather in person we will hold the event virtually (similar to our successful Hang With AANG event this past October.)
- Substitution of Members at Breakfast Meetings Only: You may send another person from your firm to a breakfast as a substitute for you. Two caveats:
- 1. Your substitute under your Individual Membership must be from your firm; and
2. Your substitute under your Individual Membership must be a practicing accountant or attorney;
- Members in the News: Members can request emails be sent to all Members about their activities. These activities can include presentations, new professional credentials/licenses obtained, announcements of promotions and other notable events.
- Networking With Other Accountants and Attorneys: Invaluable networking opportunities at every event.
- AANG ListServe: Email ListServe exclusive to members to post the following: referrals for legal and accounting services, searches for subject matter experts, employment postings/opportunities, legal, technical, and accounting questions.
*In order to become a member of AANG, you must be a licensed and practicing attorney or accountant, servicing multiple clients.